Shoes are by far my biggest fashion struggle, and after months of chatting with many of you I’ve realized we’re all in the same boat. I’ve written about wide width sneakers and wide width mules but the NUMBER one question I get now is about where to find the best wide calf boots that are ACTUALLY wide calf.
For YEARS, I would get excited after hearing about a new, awesome wide calf boot only to go try it on and realize that even most popular wide calf boots aren’t wide enough for me.
Disclaimer: Please note that some links on this blog including are affiliate links. I will receive a small percentage when you purchase items using these links. These earnings are used to help offset the costs of maintaining the blog and creating content for you. I appreciate your support in utilizing these links when you purchase items I recommend!
Around five years ago, I discovered Simply Be USA and I FINALLY found wide calf boots that work for me!
Why You’ll Love Simply Be Wide Calf Boots:
- They’re affordably priced!
- There are multiple foot widths available (FOUR different widths up to EEEEE)!
- There are multiple calf widths available (with the largest width at 23.5″)!
- There are both brown and black options available, with several styles to choose from.
- They’re durable! With normal wear, a pair of these boots could last you several years. Even when I was wearing mine daily in rain, snow, etc. and walking miles in New York City, they lasted at least a year before needing to be replaced.
- They’re comfortable! Most boots hurt my feet and I can only stand to wear them for short periods of time. These feel great and I can wear them all day with no issues.
The exact boots I’m wearing in the picture are no longer available because I’ve had them a couple years, but I’m linking the style closest to the ones I have and love. They’re available in both brown and black!
If you’re on the hunt for extra wide calf and extra wide width boots, look no further! These are awesome!
Let me know in the comments… besides wide calf boots, what are your biggest fashion challenges?
Don’t forget to subscribe to my email list to stay up to date on all the latest news from the blog!