Disclaimer: Please note that some links on this blog including are affiliate links. I will receive a small percentage when you purchase items using these links. These earnings are used to help offset the costs of maintaining the blog and creating content for you. I appreciate your support in utilizing these links when you purchase items I recommend!
This could be an unpopular opinion, but I’ll say it anyway. I hate getting manicures at the nail salon.
Don’t get me wrong, I love having nicely manicured nails but I hate the process of actually getting the manicure for many reasons.
- It takes forever, and I hate wasting my time at the salon.
- It’s not relaxing or fun for me.
- I am usually uncomfortable in the nail salon chairs.
- It’s expensive and I’d rather spend my money on things I enjoy.
- Even gel or SNS manicures just don’t last very long on me.