This post is in collaboration with Lane Bryant / Cacique. All opinions are my own. Be sure to join me at the Crestview Hills, KY store location on Saturday, April 6th from 2-4 PM where I’ll be hosting the Perfect Bra Fit Event! There will be great discounts, free bra fittings, and giveaways! I’ll also be there to hang out and help style you. I can’t wait to see you and shop with you!
If you’ve been around here for long, you’ll know that I’m a huge Lane Bryant fan. I’ve been shopping there for years and a very large portion of my wardrobe is from there. I’m so into a great in-store shopping experience, and no matter where I have lived over the years, I’ve always been able to rely on Lane Bryant to give me that.
I spend a LOT of time in my local store in Crestview Hills, KY, and I’m so excited to partner with Lane Bryant’s Cacique brand to host the Perfect Bra Fit event at this location.
In today’s post, we’ll talk about a few fun things…
- Everything you need to know about Cacique Intimates, Lane Bryant’s brand that offers bras, underwear, pajamas, and swimwear… including the new, inclusive size range!
- We’ll discuss the tips I’ve learned from the pros about how bras are ACTUALLY supposed to fit.
- I’ll show you the sneak peek of my new Lane Bryant outfit that I picked out especially for Saturday’s event. When you see me wearing it… act surprised 😉
- Finally, you’ll get ALL the details about Saturday’s event and what you can expect.
What You Need to Know About Cacique Intimates at Lane Bryant
First, let’s talk about Cacique… it’s the intimates brand available in Lane Bryant stores and online at Cacique.com. I have personally been wearing Cacique bras for at least 15 years, and the brand offers consistently high quality, cute prints/colors, and great fit.
Inclusive Size Range
The size range from Cacique has recently expanded to an impressive range! There are now 86 sizes available from band sizes 32-50 and cup sizes A-K! They also offer select styles of panties and sleepwear in sizes 0-28. I think it’s so cool that we plus size babes can shop Cacique in store with our smaller friends now!
A Variety Of Styles For Different Breast and Body Shapes
There are a variety of styles available to meet the varying needs of women of different shapes and sizes:
- Full coverage
- Balconette – Cacique’s most popular style!
- Wire Free – my new personal fave!
- Plunge – my go-to for years!
My New Bra Obsession – The Simply Wire Free Uplift Plunge Bra
A few weeks ago, I came across the new Simply Wire Free Uplift Plunge bra on social media, and I knew immediately that I needed to try it. I bought one soon after and have since bought additional ones because I wear them daily.
I am not exaggerating when I say this new bra is now one of my prized possessions. It’s as comfortable as a sports bra but has the support and lift of an underwire. There is a gel channel instead of the wire so there’s never a pinch or a poke. I’m obsessed!
I do have a smaller bust, so I’m not as concerned about support as many of my larger busted friends but I’ve spoken to several people with a larger cup size who are as impressed as I am. I highly recommend giving a bra from the wireless collection a try… and Saturday’s bra fit event will be a perfect time to get a great deal. More on that later!
Master Bra Fitters – Free Professional Bra Fitting In Store
Cacique trains its staff to become Master Bra Fitters. You can always have a Master Fitter provide a free bra fit! A master fitter is an expert in bra fit and to be certified they have to execute 100 or more bra fits! They can not only help with sizing but can also help recommend the best frame for your breast shape… so cool!
How Bras Are Actually Supposed to Fit
I’ve learned some extremely helpful bra fit tips from the team at Cacique that I am excited to share with you and use in my own life. Finding the perfect fit can be VERY confusing on your own but here are a few important tips as you evaluate your current bras and whether they fit properly.
- The middle part of the bra (known as the “gore”) should sit flat on your sternum.
- The band of your bra should fit straight across your back (no sagging down or riding up).
- The straps of your bra should rest comfortably on your shoulders and not dig in.
- Your breast should fit comfortably inside the bra cup, with no spillage.
Our breast shape can change much more frequently than you’d think. It is recommended that we get professional bra fittings every SIX months to ensure proper fit. I honestly haven’t had a fitting in years, so I’m excited to get one on Saturday and then stock up on new bras during the sale!
Event Outfit Details Featuring Beauticurve X Lane Bryant Collaboration
I recently had a fun day shopping in the store to pick out an outfit for the event. I’m pretty sure I tried on every dress available and found SO many great options. Stay tuned for future posts because I’ve got a LOT of cute new pieces to share with you for spring.
For this event, I landed on this gorgeous Beauticurve Animal Print Maxi Dress from the Beauticurve X Lane Bryant collection. I LOVE that Lane Bryant collaborates with bloggers and influencers and it’s so fun to see the personal styles of my faves in store. This collection definitely suits my own personal style… very wearable, classic, and feminine.
I am obsessed with the length of the animal maxi dress and it feels very high quality with great lining. If you have a smaller bust/larger hips, you can likely size down at least one size, maybe two. I typically wear a 28 in everything at Lane Bryant and bought this in a 24. I still have plenty of room and could probably even go with a 22 for a more fitted bust.
I’m IN LOVE with sandals. It is so hard to find a strappy sandal that doesn’t dig into my feet, but these have a nice, hidden stretchy band that makes them very comfortable. Also, while they’re called wedge sandals… the wedge is very minimal so they feel like wearing flats! I know I will be wearing them all spring and summer.
- Shop the dress: Click Here
- Shop the earrings: Click Here
- Shop the sandals: Click Here
- Shop the bra: Click Here
Perfect Bra Fit Event Saturday, April 6th
Don’t miss out on this fun event! Come shop with me and let the bra fit experts at Cacique guide you to your perfect fit during the Perfect Bra Fit Event April 6th from 2-4 PM!
- Hang out with me at the Crestview Hills, KY location which is in Northern Kentucky and very convenient to Cincinnati, OH.
- The event lasts from 2-4 PM on Saturday, April 6th, but be sure to stick around from 3-4 PM so you can enter to win exclusive prizes! WHO DOESN’T LOVE A GIVEAWAY????
- Take $15 off every Cacique Bra (excluding clearance).
- No worries if your size isn’t in store… you’ll be able to order online at the event and get $15 off bras at Cacique.com.
- Are you on Facebook? If so, you can check out the event page by clicking here!
I can’t wait to see you there for hugs (if you want), selfies, excellent fitting bras, giveaways, and so much fun!
Now I have a question for you… When’s the last time you were fit by a professional for a bra?